Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Grappone Challenge

A recent funding update from The New Hampshire Center for Nonprofits included mention of contest for local non profits. The prize $20,000 to the winning organization.

The contest is simple but the benefits impressed me enough to write about this new approach to corporate philanthropy. Check out the pitch here: http://bit.ly/bundles/jjurczynski/4

I don't know that my client who is registered will win the grand prize but I love the challenge. Grappone Auto Group builds it's reputation as a community oriented brand; nonprofits can engage supporters of all levels to participate and as someone working in the sector I can check out other organizations who might be reputable partners/collaborators in the future.

What other great corporate giving challenges are out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment